Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Quick update on the school council meeting

I just returned from the school council meeting, which -- as predicted -- was very interesting. Tonight's blog note will have to be short, as I'm still wrapping my head around some of the discussion, and because we're dealing with a teenage crisis at home that requires urgent attention. (Hopefully some tender loving care will fix the situation on the homefront, but the school thing might be a smidgen more complicated.)

So let me mull over my notes and try to get my hands on some of the documents that were discussed, and I'll report in more detail tomorrow!

And by the way, thanks to everyone who's sent such nice notes about this blog -- you're all very kind and supportive! Don't forget that you also can register your support and ideas (or say you think I'm a nincompoop, if that's your opinion) by clicking the "comments" button under any blog article. You don't have to use your name; the only rule is "treat others as you would want to be treated." By commenting, you're helping all of us become smarter and wiser about the issues that face our school and our children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home